Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here Is My Loops For "Mighty To Save"

This is the loop that our team uses for the song "Mighty To Save."
There are a lot out there, but I wanted to put our own spin on it.

It follows the Hillsong version except that we don't do the long drum intro. The click starts 2 bars of nothing, then the drum riff starts for 2 bars only, then it is the full band intro on the D chord and the song goes exactly like the recording from there. Key of A, 76 bpm.

I made a loop, synths and pads, and bass sub stuff. You can use all three together or whatever you need for your team. We like this song, we don't do it a whole lot just because it is so popular, but from time to time this song is appropriate.

So here you go...

Loop 76 bpm (left click; right loop)
Synth and Pads 76 bpm (left click; right pads/synth)
Bass Sub Synth 76 bpm (no click)

I used a Yahama mo6 on the whole loop and fender rhodes and pad, I used Albino 3 for the synth arp and bass arp and mixed it in Pro Tools.
Hope you can use this, if you have any questions about it Facebook me.

No comments: